First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for commenting on my last post! I got 31 comments on Friday which means 31 dollars will be going to Soles4Souls. I also got a comment from the charity itself- which is totally awesome!
I've gotten some awards recently that I really need to acknowledge 1)because the givers-of-said-awards are totally awesome and b) I may have started to forget who gave me what...(eep, blame it on the hair- go ahead, I don't mind)
The Journey, Madeleine from Scribble and Edit, D.P King from The Cosmic Laire, and Madeline from Capricious Existence, and TC McKee all gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks guys- you rock!
Okay so the rules say to state 7 things about myself. I haven't done this in a while, so I will go ahead and try to think up some random things about me.
1. I hate certain textures of food like oatmeal, fried ochra, blueberries, and mushy fruit. Sorry, can't do em.
2. I was 2 lbs 11 oz when I was born 3 months early. My head fit into my dad's palm with room to spare.
3. My daughter on the other hand, was 9 lbs 1 oz and was "2 days" early. I say that with quotes because I swear she was at least a week late. She's now the smallest one in her class.
4. I can triple roll my tongue
5. I hate feet in which the second toe is longer than the big toe. Sadly my husband is cursed with this (as is most the population I have found out) and quite possibly my daughter, although it's hard to tell.
6. My daughter thought I was Sarah Michelle Gellar on the cover of a magazine one time. She'll never know just how ecstatic I was- I was obsessed with her and all things Buffy when it was on.
7. I feel awkward and weird around kids. Probably why I only have one.
Weelp, that's about it. Now on to the giving-out-of-awards:
I always want to give the awards out to people I haven't given them out to yet. So while I think all of you deserve these awards, I'll just name a few people who are totally stylin' and cool:
Thanks again for reading my blog, peeps! Lurrrves and kisses!