|(I think there was supposed to be a spider on this sign)|
So, this year, I've decided to call it NaNoFinMo. National Novel Finishing Month. My goal for November is to just FINISH this darn book. I can see the end in sight, and it's making me crazy! But I can't rush it- I can't pull a "Suzanne Collins" and rush to the end after my climax. But I'm hoping I can discipline myself a little better and finish the 15k words I have left. I can totally do that.
So instead of making myself crazy about NaNo, I'll just talk about Awards!
I got three awards from Maggie over at The Juniper Breeze is Blowing In!
1. I am obsessed with the show How I Met Your Mother- I see SO MUCH of Lily and Marshall in Hubsies and I.
2. This topic has come up a couple times in the past couple days- I laugh when Little Monster falls. Sorry, but it's hilarious. (I'm talking little like, tripping type falls and falling in the toilet (yes that's happened) not huge head-busting falls...c'mon I'm not that mean). But I do love a good trip.
3. I cry when I listen to Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth singing Defying Gravity from Wicked- it's so beautiful.
4. We have an only child and it's totally our choice to have an only- and we LOVE it.
5. I need "white noise" when I sleep
6. I hate Mcalisters Sweet Tea *ducks*
7. I like big teeth. Like, it's weird.
I'd like to award this to Colene Murphy of The Journey (who is my awesome Crit Partner and has an awesome blog!), and then to some new blogs I've been following: Melissa at Through the Looking Glass, and Erica and Christy. Susanne at SusanneWrites (because she just got a book deal!!), and Lisa Galek at Read.Write.Repeat (because she needs a little encouragement- go visit her blog!)
And now to leave you with some fun fall colours in my neighborhood (I'm using the British spelling of colour because I think it looks sophisticated and regal, and sometimes we just need to feel a little British) (I know you totally like to talk in a British accent in your head sometimes...like me.)
|(Okay, so there aren't any real colours on this one but I just thought this looked a little creepy and cool)|
|(the "before" picture in front of my house)|
|(our "haunted house" as Little Monster calls it)|
|(the "after" picture)|